Monday, February 8, 2010

Wedding in a Week

Last month, Houston Wedding Showcase sent out an email to all vendors to see who would like to participate in Wedding in a Week. Of course I was really interested! The couple will be chosen on February 19 and the entire wedding will be put together in one week. About a week ago, I was called to see if I was interested in participating and donating my stationery to the lucky couple. I said absolutely! This would be great a great way to get the word out on my stationery. Sponsors of Wedding in a Week will include Wedding Wire, Houston Wedding Showcase, radio station Mix 96.5, Fox26 and Channel 55. Here is the website which posts all the info.

http://www.mix965houston.com/Wedding-in-a-Week/6286548

2 comments:

  1. wow thao! that's so awesome!! let me know if you need help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so great! please keep us updated so we can watch you/ listen to you?!

    ReplyDelete