Monday, November 15, 2010

Palm Trees in Style

After speaking with Julie and Anthony on the phone, I got a great sense of what they wanted for their destination wedding on the beautiful island of Nassau, Bahamas. They knew that they wanted boarding pass invites, but where to begin? So they googled these invites and came across my website. I was ecstatic that after a long search, they decided on me designing their invites. Having been there myself and my best friend married in that very same place, I was able to identify their theme and ideas. The couple wanted something "beachy, chic and original." After tweaking the design, this is their boarding pass invitation that includes accommodations, itinerary and response card. It was pleasure to be included in their wedding planning from Florida! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thao was also a pleasure to work with. Thank you for all your hard work in making our invitations exactly what we wanted. They are absolutely beautiful! We have received countless compliments on them! Anthony and I could not be happier with the finished product!

    ~Julie, Bride to Be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thao,
    May I express my happiness at the wonderful creativity of Julie & Anthonys wedding invitations. We could not have imagined something quite so perfect for their destination wedding. Our guests have all commented on the uniqueness and pure fun that the invitations relay. Thank you so much!
    Missy, Mother of the Bride (Julie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wedding invitation could not have been more perfect for Julie and Anthony to set the theme and ambiance they want for their wedding weekend. As my Goddaughter marries this wonderful and intelligent man... we are going to celebrate.. BIG TIME!!!!

    ~ Stacey

    ReplyDelete