Saturday, January 15, 2011

Swirly Boarding Pass

This boarding pass was so much fun to design.  Meyako called me one afternoon while waiting at the airport and surfing the internet for the perfect boarding pass.  After she had emailed a few potential stationery designers, she was in a bind.  A couple didn't answer her emails, a couple didn't return her phone calls and one that did return her phone call sounded frantic and couldn't find the time to give her the info she needed.  Well, needless to say, Meyako did leave me a message and I returned her phone call and after a quick conversation (as she was about to board a plane), I went to work designing some unique.  In her info email, she wrote wanted a little of purple, orange, yellow, green, and turquoise.  Also, she wanted something not too beachy but just a hint.  So I designed boarding pass with whimsical swirls and added a hibiscus flower for just the touch of beach.  I emailed the design over and she couldn't wait to see the actual sample in the mail.  We were a match made in heaven!  Thank you to Meyako and De'Mon for choosing me to design your wedding invites.  The pleasure was all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment