Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Vintage Dinosaur Baby Shower



I met Buddie a little over 2 years ago when I was visiting my awesome friend Angie at her school where she teaches.  Buddie and Chase were planning their destination wedding in Cabo.  Of course I was asked to make her wedding invites and other wedding stationery. Last summer when I was helping Angie decorate her classroom for the upcoming year, I had just found out that I was pregnant and was about 4 weeks along.  Buddie and I were talking about how she too was trying to get pregnant.  Lo and behold, 3 weeks later, she found out that she and Chase were also expecting!  And now here we are with baby shower invites.  Many couples that I meet with are planning their weddings and their big day with an "I do."  Very little do I have the privilege of continuing their journey with these same couples into parenthood.  So, to say the least,  I feel very honored when asked to take the next step and design and create baby shower invitations.  Congratulations to Buddie and Chase on this amazing adventure and  I can't wait to meet little Cole come May.

1 comment:

  1. how did you feel when you went first time to a baby shower party. Whts the new thing you saw of over there.

    Baby Shower Invitations

    ReplyDelete