Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lan & Avinash - Houston, Texas Wedding

My sister, Lan, finally got married last June.  Boy, was it a complete year of planning.  I've never planned a wedding before and props go out to all the wedding planners out there!  I got married in 2006 here in Houston, but I lived in Phoenix at the time and I flew here, spent 2 weeks and booked all my vendors.  For me, it was that easy!  Being the only sister of the bride, of course I went to the majority of the appointments, help in the decision making and keep her from getting stressed out.  Lan and Avi had a dream of all dream weddings...from the surprise engagement (awesome job Avi!) to actually getting married on their 6th year anniversary of dating.  And by being related to yours truly, they had the pick of picks when it came to their stationery.  After a few trial combo of colors, Lan finally chose an assortment of graphite grays, silver, deep plums and fuchsia for her color palette accented by damask and crystals.  This wedding was all about the details.  Save the dates magnets, invitations suites, programs, place cards, table numbers, seating chart, floor plan, monogram and thank you cards completed their entire package.

To top this wedding off even more, The Knot Texas picked up this wedding to be featured in their Spring 2012 edition.  Not only was I super excited for my sis and brother-in-law, I was excited to be mentioned in this amazing magazine!

I love my sister with all of my heart and would do anything for her.  Avi, you have truly complemented her in every way and have made her one of the happiest people I know.  Congrats on one of the most beautiful weddings ever.  Photos by the amazing Ashley K.













2 comments:

  1. Loved everything about the wedding!! Great job!!
    Kripa (Avi's 1st cousin)

    ReplyDelete