Friday, February 10, 2012

Marjaana & Matteo ~ Gardajärvi, Italy Wedding

Marjaana contacted me a little over a year ago and wanted to do boarding pass save the dates.  There were a couple of things different about this particular couple.  They wanted it in Finnish and shipped to the United Kingdom.  In my mind, here's what happened:  Oh. My.  Someone from the United Kingdom wanted ME? to do their invites?  WOW.  I was sooooo excited.  Marjaana and Matteo wanted something a little different at first with light pinks and lilacs but then decided for a bolder look with antique gold and fuchsia.  After sending out save the dates, they followed with an authentic Italian passport invite as well as formal invites.  Congrats to the both of them and I hope their wedding will everything they want and more this coming May.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Thao,

    What a nice blog post! ;)

    We were really pleased with our save the dates & wedding invitations! You are so creative and everything came out exactly the way we wanted... Thanks also for your flexibility, I guess it's not everyday someone asks you make invites in Finnish!

    Many thanks for your well wishes, we wish all the best to you too!

    Kind regards,

    Marjaana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is way too beautiful. We also will be marrying soon and will have to find the ideas for the DIY decorations for my mermaid themed wedding. I have just booked the prettiest Chicago wedding venues for my big day. It will be great if anyone here could share any décor inspirations.

    ReplyDelete