Monday, July 9, 2012

Casey & Paul ~ League City, Texas Wedding

Wow...where to even begin...

First, I apologize for posting this a year after their wedding.  I've been playing catch up with all the weddings from last year and having professional (my husband) pictures taken of my stationery.

Casey was a neighbor of mine back in elementary school and we were great friends!  She moved away and then we moved away and we lost touch.  Fast forward about 25 years and she finds me on My Space.  It became obsolete and we all now have Facebook.  AGAIN, she finds me on there....stalker!  :)   Casey told me later she was determined to find me again so that I could do her wedding stationery.  I was so excited!!!

We meet and start designing her stationery.  She knew she wanted a lock and key vintage theme with pale pinks and dark grays.  On their save the date, we did a tag style to which she used a cricut machine and created a thick vintage key attached with a cord.  Needless to say, she's pretty creative herself!  This theme carried on through to the invite as well.

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Casey & Paul for letting me a part of your wedding planning!  And another HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to Casey for supporting me by coming to our open house this past March and bringing new clients to me and my studio mates, Kristina Frank Make Up & Zasey Photography, Amber Strickler.

Happy Belated Anniversary you two!  XOXO!






1 comment:

  1. Aww, your so sweet! Yes I am a stalker LOL!!! Only because i was determined to find my childhood friend! I am so happy I found you again and you did an awesome job on our wedding save the dates and invitations. You are great at what you do and your creations are amazing! Everyone loved our theme and when anyone asks who can do invitations, I am sending them your way! Luv ya and thank you again for everything! Your the best :)

    ReplyDelete