Thursday, August 27, 2009

Initial Notepads

Part of my personalized stationary includes notepads that may be personalized with a name, saying or initial. The notepads can be printed on white paper or metallic paper and are perforated, hole punched and tied together with a matching ribbon. My friend Angie gave me the idea of making notepads without perforating or hole punching and tying them together. I didn't know how to "glue" the top of the pad of paper together and she found that there was something called "padding compound" and holds all the loose paper together. Of course the next day I went all over looking for padding compound and found no such thing. I suppose you can only purchase it online. So I bought a product called Paper Cement...similar to Rubber Cement. It works miraculously. Thanks Angie for the great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment